I have been making this recipe for about 4 years now and find it works great especially for kids.
We have used it for making masks and animals, and for any typical crafts that need gluing.
It’s a great recipe for younger kids that like to taste everything they see as you know it is non-toxic and all natural.
Supplies For Your Natural Homemade Glue Recipe
You will need:
approx. 1 cup of water
1/3 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
1 tsp of white vinegar
a clean seal-able container for storage
How To Make Homemade Glue
1. Add the flour and sugar to a pot
2. Slowly add water until you get a paste consistency
3. Bring to a medium heat and stir until any lumps are gone
4. Add vinegar
5. Mix until paste thickens
6. Let cool then place into your storage container
7. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
Note that this homemade glue takes a bit longer then store-bought glue to dry but it works perfectly.